For the publication on conference proceedings:
|Item||Registration fee (By CNY)||Registration fee (By US Dollar)|
|Regular Registration for Paper||3600CNY/per paper (4 pages)||550 USD/per paper (4 pages)|
|Manuscript numbers ≥ 3||3300CNY/per paper (4 pages)||500 USD/ per paper (4 pages)|
|Extra Pages (Begin at Page 5)||400CNY/per extra page||50 USD/ per extra page|
|Attendees with Abstract or Poster||1800CNY/per abstract or poster||270 USD/ per abstract or poster|
|Attendees without Submission||1800CNY/per person||270 USD / per person|
|Attendees without Submission (Groups）||1500RMB/per person（≥ 3 person）||230 USD / per person（≥ 3 person）|
Please click here:
>>Domestic Registration<< (Chinese Version)
Details of the Registration Fee
1. Regular registration fee for CSAIEE 2021 is 3600 CNY / 550 USD per paper.
2. If the length of the paper exceeds 4 Pages, the cost of each extra page (begin at page 5) is 400 CNY / 50 USD.
3. Registration fees include conference proceedings, lunches, gifts and attending all technical sessions.
4. The registration fee does not include:
• Visa application fee
• Transportation fee
5. At least one author for each accepted final paper must pre-register.
6. Completed registrations will be acknowledged by the Organizing Committee within 2-5 workdays after receiving your payment.
How to Register
For Authors: We will send you Acceptance Notification and Registration Instruction as soon as your paper are accepted by conference. And then you could register according to the Registration Instruction.
For Presenters: If you are interested in giving presentation on conference, without publishing your paper in the proceeding, you can choose to attend CSAIEE 2021 as a Presenter. As presenter, you need to submit the abstract and title of your presentation before register. For further information, please contact us at: email@example.com
For Listeners: You are welcome to attend this great event. You need to complete the registration as Listener before the registration deadline.
Oral Presentation Instruction
1. Timing: a maximum of 15 minutes total, including speaking time and discussion. Please make sure your presentation is well timed.
2. You can use USB flash drive (memory stick), make sure you scanned viruses in your own computer. Each speaker is required to meet her/his session chair in the corresponding session rooms 10 minutes before the session starts and copy the slide file (PPT or PDF) to the computer.
3. It is suggested that you email a copy of your presentation to your personal inbox as a backup. If for some reason the files can't be accessed from your flash drive, you will be able to download them to the computer from your email.
4. Please note that each session room will be equipped with a LCD projector, screen, point device, microphone, and a laptop with general presentation software such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Reader. Please make sure that your files are compatible and readable with our operation system by using commonly used fronts and symbols. If you plan to use your own computer, please try the connection and make sure it works before your presentation.
5. Movies: If your PowerPoint files contain movies please make sure that they are well formatted and connected to the main files.
Poster Presentation Instruction
1. Maximum poster size is 59.4 CM wide by 84.1 CM high（A1）.
2. Posters are required to be condensed and attractive. The characters should be large enough so that they are visible from 1 meter apart.
3. Please note that during poster session, the author should stand by your poster paper, explaining and discussing doubts or questuions.